Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chris has his sweater. boo.
I had bad luck today, but it was pretty funny. I hit my head into a pole and Chris accidently kicked my head when he was swinging near the slides. damn, that hurt, lol. Omar elbowed my face too. :c
Omar crushed mine & Chris's chips at lunch. He got karma though; his chocolate spilled on his front, lolololololol
First math olympiad meeting today. Just went over some practicing things and such. At science, I was gonna talk to Omar, but when I tapped him, he was like, "No, Pharanya." and took my pencil. I just sat there like o__________________o
"I wasn't going to ask you anything. Give me my pencil back. I hate you."
He told me that he loved me and I was like, "No. Give me my pencil back." Omar said that I have to tell him that I love him first. So I was like, "Fine, I love you." And when he gave my pencil back, I said, "I hate you."
ololol

Pentathalon was fun. I sat with Daven, Sean, and Marcus. We were messing around and stuff, and whenever the coach walked to our table, Daven suddenly talked about his work. it was funny.
Daven started to say some cheesy pick up lines to me, like, "You're the only ten I see." and "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" i lol'd.
He started serenading me with songs too. What a stupid son. lol.

When he came with me to get my violin, I was like, "Okay, you don't have to hold it for me anymore." but he didn't give it to me. So I grabbed it by the handle, and he was like, "NO. WE CAN HOLD IT TOGETHER. IT'S OUR BABY."
LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment