Monday, November 28, 2011

ugh.

I hate the ridiculous amount of homework we're currently getting at school. Like seriously! We already have enough. It's only the first day back at school, & we get tons of homework. smh.
Plus, I still have to finish my project. It's due like next week, & I didn't even start yet. Wal-Mart doesn't have anymore styrofoam balls. Bleh. I've got to get this done & over with. I'm like, terrified to stand in front of the class to give our presentation. It's a habit. Everytime I go up in front of everybody, I start to shiver, & my voice is like, shaky.

So I stayed after school with Cicely today, even if there was no Poly. We stayed after school, visiting some classrooms, & walking around. We were throwing Cheerios at each other too, lol. It was so damn cold today. Ugh, no more sunshine. It's gonna be foggy all week. At least it's going to be dry. ;_______;

I'm a member on Pixie Hollow again, bahahahhahahahah. I don't like how all of the non members get nothing, & members get everything. Okay, I don't want to rant about online games, lol.

I'm gonna go do some stuff now.. like eating.. kbai.

-pharanya

No comments:

Post a Comment