Tuesday, October 4, 2011

about me.

hello. welcome to my blog. ♥
i like food. it's the best thing in the universe, right? you better like food, or i'll hurt you. i have a big appetite for a little girl. even if i'm not on my period or anything, i still love to eat. it's a habit. i eat a lot every single day. don't be surprised if you see me eating like a beast.

i love arthur. he's my bff/big brother. he gives me virtual food. o u o
if i catch you being rude or mean to him, i will track you down and tear you to shreds. this is how much i love him as a brother. [:

i don't like the fact that i'm always mean. i'm rude to my family members and friends all the time, and i want to stop that. and i always tell them that i'm mean because they don't listen. it's true. i get pissed when they don't listen. i especially hate it when we're in an argument when i don't want to. like seriously. shut your face.


my favorite color has been blue, and will never change, unless they invent a new color that i'd like, but i'll still love the color blue. i want my room to be blue. blue is awesome. c:


i like anime and k-pop/j-pop. i'm currently watching ouran high school host club, bleach, vampire knight, and angel beats. i plan on watching more when i finish these. c: omg, dudes, i love hayao miyazaki films. ♥
howl's moving castle is the best movie ever. i wish there were guys like howl in real life. it sucks to not have people like him. :c


I HAVE SO MANY HUSBANDS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. i have like 54984812498415465. i'm not a cheater. ;D


so yeah. if you'd like to get to know me more, feel free to chat. don't worry, i probably won't bite.


tumblr♕ | deviantART∞ | suu~itoburizu [a story]⋆


______
© butterbeer-latte

No comments:

Post a Comment