Thursday, October 6, 2011

lame shit.

you act like i can't fucking read you stupid ass. this is exactly why i fucking hate you so badly.

tf, my mom fucking called me lazy and said i'm useless. how do you think that made me feel? i fucking hate it when people insult me like that. fucking sobbing all night long. you always fucking make me feel like i'm nothing to you. this is why i fucking cry everyday. my whole family doesn't even like me. fuck. i'm crying now.

----
okay, since my blog has been filled with rants, i don't want to post about it anymore, unless i'm super fucking pissed and i want to kill all man-kind.
thank you, arthur, for making my day. ♥

okay, well, it's fall and officially so damn cold. i hate the cold, forreals. i don't like the heat either. fuck, i hate everything. and to those who says it's snuggling season, i don't even have anyone to snuggle with besides my blanket. i totally made a small club house a few moments ago. it's pretty warm in here. (:

i need somebody to talk to, pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment