Friday, October 21, 2011

today was amazing♥

today was absolutely perfect, despite the fact that kool aid exploded on me and a few friends. joshua is so stupid, lol. i don't know what he did, but it exploded on me, kenshido, and himself. i feel guilty for wearing christopher's sweater at that very moment. he doesn't know that it exploded on his sweater though. omar is happy because it didn't stain my clothes or his sweater, 'cause i was wearing two sweaters today. lol. luckily, christopher's sweater was black.

after language arts, i had to give chris's sweater back. bleh. oh well, at least i had omar's. i still have it now, because i didn't feel like walking over to him after poly. super tired tho. it looked like i had no pants 'cause i was wearing shorts, and omar's sweater is long for me. lolol

okay, so, after language arts, when we went to science, we didn't do anything but listen to mr. metzger's constant rambling about the report cards. omar, kenshido, joshua, and i were talking to each other. i was playing with omar's hand, and when i put my head down, he held my hand

he was dying in class today LOL
omar kept on coughing and choking and was like, "omg i'm dying" after school, i gave him a hug because i told him that it would be the last hug i'll give him since he's dying. lolol.

omar carried me to mr. matthews's class today. from the cafeteria to mr. m's class. bahahahah

yesterday, omar called me when i was making myself a sandwich. when i told him what i was doing, he asked me to make him one. i said no, he said yes, and we had a little argument for a few seconds. then i told him that i wasn't his wife, and he said yes i am. LOLOL. i told him to prove it then. and you know what he replied?

"okay then, fine. will you marry me?"

LOL i love omar

why on earth am i talking about omar
like srsly

No comments:

Post a Comment