Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Posting this before I go to sleep.

 OH MY GODNESS. I love Daniel. He's the bestest friend you could ever have
DANIEL'S GETTING ME A SWEATER FOR MY BIRTHDAY~
After 6 years of being in school, I've never had a birthday gift like this. Daniel is just.. omg i love him so much right now. He's my little brother anyway; so far, my favorite brother.
OKAY, let me list the things I'm getting from my friends. >D

OMAR
- Domo plushie from Sanrio
- An enormous hug
- ..His love.

CHRISTOPHER
- Nothing so far. He's my least favorite right now. :c

DANIEL
- A sweater

I don't know who else is getting me anything. I know these three [[ or two ]] for sure. My father [[ Torrence ]] gave me his bracelet

aghaghiahgshf so many hearts in this post
oh well
i'm happy

okay, well i'm gonna go dream now
i'll post about my day today tomorrow, if you get it. lol.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment