Thursday, October 27, 2011

-stuffs-

SO DAMN COLD TODAY
FORREALS.
I should've checked the weather before I left for school. D:
Fucking 42 degrees this morning. There was barely any hot water this morning either. :c

FUCKING COLD AT SCHOOL. AND I WORE GOD DAMN SHORTS. My friends & I were like standing there, shivering. I kept on hugging Marie and Cicely. When Marie went to go talk to someone, Cicely and I started to hug each other and pretended to cry. Then, Marie comes and hugs us too. Omar comes and jumps on all of us for a hug. He didn't bring a damn sweater. How stupid, LOL.
I was in the middle, so it was pretty warm. Omar's hair kept on poking our faces though. lolol. I couldn't breathe, so I started yelling, "OMSOFOISHFIHEI I CAN'T BREATHE HELP ME I'M DYING" and when we let go, we just stood there for a while, and Omar just says out loud, "IT'S SO COLD." SOOO, he justs comes over to me and starts hugging me tightly. Very tight. We were just standing there for a few minutes, hugging, lol.

Right when we let go, there's a whole bunch of other people, and we're talking and stuff, then Daniel yelled "GROUP HUG!" and pulled all of us together for a hug. The people I remember that was in the hug was Daniel, Omar, Marie, Cicely, Phu, and some others. lol. I was stuck in the middle again. My face was like crushed onto Daniel's shoulder. I couldn't move at all, lolol. It was fun, though. (x

When we got inside, Omar put his hands in his shirt and stayed warm in there. He touched my hand, and was like, "Damn, you're hella cold." He took both of my hands and started to squeeze them super hard to make them warm. Didn't work at all, lol.

My hands were still cold at lunch. He stuffed his hands in Christopher's sweater [ I was wearing it ] and was like "it's warm in here." lololooolol
It was so funny after school. I was recording Omar and stuffs 'cause he was gonna beat Joshua up, but there was a teacher there, so he couldn't, lol. I continued to record anyway. He took my phone and started to record everyone. Destiny & Diana started screaming at each other, and Omar just stands there recording them. LOL.

I GOT OMAR SOME ARIZONA FOR HIS BIRTHDAY♥

I kinda fell asleep on Christopher's sweater again, lolol.

---
I went to the eye doctor today. My eye sight is freakin' terrible. ; 3 ;
Oh well, at least I'm getting new glasses. I got mad 'cause my mom didn't let me get those huge glasses that makes me look like a total nerd. She said "it's to big for my face." o 3 o

No comments:

Post a Comment