Friday, October 28, 2011

i feel bad

i forgot to bring omar's arizona
i even left notes too
and he reminded me this morning
but i forgot
fuck it all

--
IT WAS MY LITTLE COUSIN. He woke up at 6:40 in the morning and I had to watch him. Then I went to eat. I forgot all about the Arizona. dammit.

When I saw Omar this morning, I was like, "oh god i forgot his present i feel so bad" After he said bye to his girlfrand, he came over to me with his arms opened and asked, "Where's my Arizona?" And I just ran into his arms and was like, "OSFJSKLDFJ I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT YOUR ARIZONA I KNOW YOU TOLD ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME TO WRITE NOTES EVERYWHERE AND STUFFS JFHKSJHERUHFUSEHF"
SO he be standing there, returning the hug, saying stuff like "HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOU PUT NOTES I EVEN REMINDED YOU THIS MORNING" ughsefhueshrkjher, he made me feel so bad, so I started crying a little, lololololo.

He has to remind me to bring it on Monday. I'mma write him a note too. c:<
---
ffffffffff omar found out that i'm on my period
i had cramps today, and was like, "omgggggggggg omar i has crampssss ):"
he was like, "YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD?!" i was like, "*nodnodnodnodnodnod*
he was surprised that i actually was.
what is life



No comments:

Post a Comment