Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ew, homework.

I really hate homework right now. I'm kinda behind on my schedule, since I was supposed to finish my take home test a few hours ago. Yes, hours. Ugh, Omar called me so I can help him with the last problem. like seriously. WHY ME BRO. So annoying. He was part of the reason why I was behind. We were talking for 20 minutes, and he kept on begging me for Carolyn's number. Jerk.

The week has been pretty good so far. First pentathalon meeting was today, and it was fun. First assignment is to find the oldest hominid found on Earth. Crazy stuff man. I didn't even find it yet. o;
I'm hungry. I've been making people give me food. Omar still needs to give me my In-N-Out. Chris needs to get my Starbucks. srsly tho.

ALMOST DONE WITH MY TEST~ I hope I do good on this, like my science. That was pure luck.

Okay, I'm gonna finish now. See you later. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment