Sunday, October 23, 2011

this post has to do with omar again

^^^^^I was wrapped in my blanket^^^^^
I was webcamming with Omar yesterday.
I fell asleep around 830, while Omar was getting food. He freakin' turned on his mic and screamed to wake me up. -.-

After he had to go, he called me and told me to turn it off. I said I didn't want to, but I had to 'cause he's my older brother ololo. When I did, we started talking for a little, and was listening to me playing piano and stuff~

THEN, A WILD CONFESSION APPEARS

Omar told me that he had a confession, and told me not to tell anybody at all, but I'm telling you guys because you don't know him in real life, so promise you won't stalk him after I tell you this, k?
At first, he was fooling around saying that he was sexy and stuff. I kept on yelling at him, like, "OMG HURRY UP SJKHRKHIFHSJRKJHU" THEN, HE FINALLY SAID IT, WHICH MADE ME IN COMPLETE SHOCK.

..Omar used to like me on the beginning of the school year in 5th grade.

I'm just sitting there like
I told him "That's crazy. I am in complete shock." He replied, "I know right? I told you it would be weird."

JSHFJSEHRKJHKFJSHE OMAR USED TO LIKE ME
OMAR USED TO LIKE ME
USED TO LIKE ME

I asked him why he liked me twice. At first, he said that he didn't know. When I asked him again, he said that he thought I was 'tight' and 'cool'. OH, and he said that he thought I was cute too♥

i'm still in shock

He told me not to tell anybody, but I'm telling you, as I said before. DON'T TELL ANYONE PLS, OLOLOLLL.

---
i failed the allnighter with omar
HOW THE FUCK DID I FALL ASLEEP
I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER

---
I have a picture of Omar confessing his love for me oololololololololol
He was telling my cousin his confession. akfdjkjehjhfskf i'm still in shock
i'm afraid to go to school now ololoollollolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment